Door Mod. Office Type (door thickness 40 mm) with 1 or 2 panels are suitable for rooms such as offices, medical and technical rooms where there is the need to separate work environments.
They are made from high-quality components that allow for quick installation and durability. The handle is supplied with a key as standard. The door panel is insulated with polyurethane foam, which guarantees the structural rigidity of the door.
The door edge is made of silver-anodised aluminium and the frame edging of white-painted aluminium. The door comes complete with a rubber gasket and plastic hinges.
The doors are available in zinc-plasticised sheet metal (various colours), in stainless steel with ScotchBrite finish or in fibreglass.
Additional accessories are also available to enhance the functionality of the door:
- Doorstop with slowdown and approach system;
- Standard push-to-open handle or with free/occupied indicator;
- Internal panic exit bar (with 1 locking point) with stainless steel tube and external handle with key;
- PUSH BAR panic exit device (with 1 locking point) with external handle with key;
- Electric lock with the possibility of bedge connection or remote opening;
- Plexiglas oval porthole with rubber frame.