The Hinged Door mod. BTC/2 120 (door thickness 120 mm) withc 2 panels can be used for refrigerated rooms where the temperature is not below -25°C, but may require a larger than standard size.
The doors can be of different widths.
The main door is supplied as standard with a 2-point panic bar (high-low), the secondary door with latches. On request, the second door can also be supplied with a 2-point high-low panic bar.
Made with high-quality components that allow the door to be adjusted with minimal effort.
The doors are available in zinc-plasticised sheet metal (various colours), in stainless steel with ScotchBrite finish or in fibreglass.
They are equipped with perimeter and base heating elements to prevent ice formation and allow the seals to be effective at all times. The (high-power) heating elements are not inserted inside the seals, but are built into the door structure and the omega floor edge (to increase heat transmission).
In addition, this two-element system allows double interruption of the thermal bridge in the floor area, which is normally the most delicate part as it is the point where ice is most likely to form.
Optional fittings are available on request, depending on the environment in which the door will be used and the customer’s needs.
• PVC frame cladding with stainless steel and 15/10 stainless steel;
• only one stainless steel or plastic-coated zinc sheet panel in one of the available colours;
• supply of stainless steel connecting sheets.
If the door is installed under special environmental conditions and if there is a raised panel inside the room (forming a step between the door and the outside of the room), it is possible to create a raised threshold of the desired thickness, which can be used by the customer to install a ramp to access the room.
Additional accessories are also available to enhance the functionality of the door:
- Doorstop with slowdown and extended approach system;
- Internal panic exit bar (with 1 or 3 locking points) with stainless steel tube and external handle with key;
- Square porthole (or desired size) with safety glass.